Buyer Agency occurs when a Real Estate Agent represents and works
for the buyer purchasing a home. A buyer agent has the duty to
work in the best interest of the buyer, NOT THE SELLER, as is
the case in almost all transactions.
The Buyer Agent will assist the buyer in negotiating the right
price for a house, not the highest price for the seller.
The Buyer Agent will help the buyer structure the transaction
to the buyer’s advantage.
Why do you need a car and a crew?
1. Negotiate the purchase price in your favor
2. Assist in writing the Offer protecting your interests
3. Keep your bargaining power and financial condition confidential
4. Discuss property resale ability issues
5. Disclose seller information that you may use to your advantage
in the bargaining process
6. Provide details on both listed and unlisted properties
7. Receive preferential treatment over other buyer’s that
are unrepresented by buyer agency
8. In most cases, seller via the listing broker pays the commission
for the service so why not be represented?
213 Front Street, Beaver Dam, WI 53916 920-887-9525